OCC Boss

• Senior Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32320 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 01:58 PM

Please Read this.

List your bugs in this thread.

One Post only please.

No Comments, I repeat no Comments in this thread just bugs only.

Comments can be posted in this thread http://forums.overcl...howtopic=194659

As issues are fixed they will be removed from your post. Its way to hard to figure out bugs with all the comments in between.

When reporting a bug, Include a screenshot if need be, tell us the Browser and Version you are using, and just let us know if there is any other details we need to know to help us.

Thanks

Dave

Main Gaming Rig
Intel 3960X
MSI X79A-GD65 8D
16GB of Corsair Vengeance
NVIDIA 780TI's in SLI
Corsair Force 3 GT 240GB SSD
Coolermaster 932 Case
Noctua D14 CPU Cooler
Thermaltake Toughpower XT Platinum 1275 Watts
3 X 24" LCD's
Donating to OCC :::: OCC Site Rules :::: OCC Reviews
RIP Verran and Nemo gone but never will be forgotten.

#2 EuroFight

EuroFight

I'm not lazy, I'm just energy efficient.

• News Editor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1609 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 02:08 PM

Hi Dave, here are the bugs I have encountered so far;

Bugs (Windows 7 x64, Google Chrome):

• Clicking on 'New Content' from 'My Profile' returns new members instead of new content, even if new members was not the last page visited (Also occurs on mobile browser)
  • Clicking on 'Show me' in the 'New post in this thread' appears to load on page via green loading bar, but no new post shown

Bugs (Windows 7 x86, Google Chrome)

• Cannot edit posts, all buttons in text editor do not work

Bugs - added 21/12/12 (Windows 7 x86 & x64, Google Chrome)

• Cannot edit signature, message says I cannot create a signature of more than 10 lines, when the signature is 9 lines long

Thanks

- Euro

Edited by EuroFight, 21 December 2012 - 12:00 PM.

Processor AMD FX-6100 Hex-core, 3.3GHz > Intel Core 2 Duo, Dual-core, 1.6GHz

Memory 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600MHz >  Crucial 3GB DDR3 1066MHz

Graphics Radeon HD7770 + Radeon HD5570 > Intel 3000 Integrated Graphics

Motherboard Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3 Socket AM3+ > OEM Latitude XT2 Motherboard Socket P

Storage Seagate Barracuda 2TB SATA 7200.14 > Samsung 64GB SSD SATA 3Gbps

Power Supply Cooler Master Elite ATX 500W > OEM Dell Power Supply 90W

Case Zalman Z11 Plus 4x 120mm fans, 3x 80mm > OEM Dell Latitude XT Case

"Sudo make me a sandwich" - BluePanda

#3 Fogel

Fogel

Vengeance shall be Mine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3463 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 03:34 PM

Buggy:

• Notification Screen
    • Sometimes it shows people's avatars, sometimes shows a broken image icon (even with the same person)
    • Perform an action like 'Delete Message' and it takes me to a completely different screen afterwards that happens to show messages deleted years ago.  Looks like at first I'm on the 'My Notifications' screen and then get taken to 'My Conversations'.
  • No tool tip for most buttons

OCC_Notifications1.PNG OCC_Notifications2.PNG

Flat Out Doesn't Work:

• Most buttons in the normal Editor do not work, only ones that do include:  Font, Font Size, Font Color, Undo, Redo, Bold, Italic, Underline, Strike, Subscript, Superscript, List, Number List, angle bracket quote, normal quote, left & right indent, left align, center align and right align.  Oh and of course the 'Post' button and 'More Reply Options' button.  Everything else though is non-functional.  I am guessing it is anything that launches a pop-up dialog box, though even the Copy and Paste buttons don't work so I guess its not purely dependent on the pop up boxes.
  • Not able to Edit a message.  I get to the Edit screen but 'Save Changes' does not work.
  • The drop down arrow under my name on the top of the screen does not work (nothing happens)
  • Nor does the drop down arrow labeled 'View New Content'

Will try attaching some pictures as it might help.  If I did this right then the two above are for the notification screen since it is a bit hard to describe.  One is for what happens when I click on the Emoticon button (blank panel) under message.  Then one shows how the screen gets a white wash when I click on something like the 'Link' button.  Nothing on the webpage works at that point.  Have to reload the forums to get it to work again.  This happens for many of the buttons on the Editor that do not work for me.

OCC_Emoticons.PNG OCC_New_Window_Result.PNG

IE 8 / Win7

#4 Stonerboy779

Stonerboy779

Puts on Q701s d-_-b

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5262 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:07 PM

In "My Profile" clicking on the "About Me" tab brings up the error "Error: Could not load template 'tabAboutMe' from group 'profile'"

Also cannot find any way of editing the About Me page (likely due to my inability to view it off the main Profile page)

Win 7 64 Pro, Chrome

Posted Image

Man these spammers are geniuses...put (NO SPAM) in the thread title to hide the spam.  It's brilliant.  Hopefully this doesn't catch on...what if rapists wear signs that say (NOT A RAPIST)?  They will be raping everybody! D:

Donate to OCC - You could have won an SSD or GPU

#5 Guest_Jim_*

Guest_Jim_*

ANTITHAT

• News Editor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4402 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 05:04 PM

Been forgetting to mention this one. The tab icon is for the forum software and not Overclockersclub.

Tab icons.JPG

Emailed posts are lacking essentially any formatting so everything is just a wall of text and not broken into paragraphs. Quotes are also not separated out.

If I see more, I'll post more.

Processor: AMD A10-5800K @4.40 GHz (44.0x100)
Cooling: Corsair H110
Motherboard: ASUS F2A85-M PRO
GPU: EVGA GTX 770 2 GB
PhysX: EVGA GTX 570 1280 MB
RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 4x8 GB (32 GB total) at 1866 MHz 10-10-10-27
PSU: OCZ Fata1ty 750 W
Guest_Jim_*.jpg

Needs more tigers.

Steam Inventory. Let me know if something interests you.

#6 dling

dling

BEER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2776 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 12:35 AM

I still can't edit. I have chosen English as the language and it still will not work :doh:

Case:Cooler Master Sniper / Motherboard : ASUS P6X58D PREMIUM / CPU: Intel Core i7 960 (21x200=4.2) / CPU HS: Prolimatech Megahalems
VGA: EVGA 580 SLI / Memory: Corsair Dominator 6GB DDR3 1600 / OCZ Vertex3 SSD X 3 Raid 0 + single 120gig vertex 4 for OS
PSU: COOLMAX CUQ-1350B 1350W / Monitor: ONIX 2560X1400 27in Korean W/S LCD / KB: Ducky Shine / Mouse: Razor Lachesis / OS: Windows 7 Home premium 64

#7 vandreadstriker

vandreadstriker

N.Z.R.X

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 869 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 07:54 AM

Clicking on my username (top right of the screen) neither drops any menu (like Fogel have said) nor bring me to the 'My Profile' page when clicked..
Oddly, the link appears when I hover my mouse (both Chrome & WF), and I'm able to middle-click to open it on a new tab on WF but not on Chrome..

Waterfox & Chrome /Win7

Edited by vandreadstriker, 17 December 2012 - 07:58 AM.

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

-Olden Golden-

AMD Phenom II X4 20 BE | ASRock M3A790GXH/128M | 4GB DDR3 1600MHz CL8 | Palit GTX460 Sonic 2GB | FSP 600W | Xigmatek Achilles S1284W

#8 Stonerboy779

Stonerboy779

Puts on Q701s d-_-b

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5262 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 11:32 AM

Still no usernames in quotes on mobile forums.

This lack of usernames is making many posts confusing or even useless when viewed from the mobile site.

Also New Content on the mobile forums still displays Array as being the last poster, will post a screen later.

Posted Image

Man these spammers are geniuses...put (NO SPAM) in the thread title to hide the spam.  It's brilliant.  Hopefully this doesn't catch on...what if rapists wear signs that say (NOT A RAPIST)?  They will be raping everybody! D:

Donate to OCC - You could have won an SSD or GPU

#9 The Smith

The Smith

Total Nerd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4283 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 03:07 PM

1. Clicking on the manage poll options does not do anything
  2. Clicking on the link button greys out all the page but the popup does not appear.
  • Chrome 18 x64 on Debian
  • Firefox from Ubuntu 11.04 repository

Socket 1366 OC competition - 3DMark Competition - AMD Overclocking Competition
Posted Image
"They should have just called it the Intel Core iAMBROKE." -cirro

#10 Onion

Onion

OCC Lawyer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4172 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 04:16 PM

Bugs: 1. Typing up in the quick editor at the bottom of a topic and then posting makes the post have no formatting. It ignores tabs, enters, etc. They show in the editor, but not in the post once I submit it. Chrome Windows 8 x64

Rig 1: Q9450 @ 4.0 â–º P45-UD3R â–º GTX 275 â–º 2 x 2 G Series â–º 2x Raptor 150 â–º Truepower Quattro 1kw â–º WC'd â–º 3d Aurora 570
Rig 2: Q6700 @ 4.0 â–º 780i â–º 8800 GTS 512 â–º 4 x 1 Tracers â–º 2 x 640GB AAKS â–º Corsair 650TX â–º Temp. Stock Cooling â–º Antec 900
Rig 3: E2200 â–º P35-DS3L â–º 2900 ICEQ â–º 2 x 1GB Ballistix â–º WD 320 â–º Antec Earthwatts 380 â–º Stock Cooling â–º Ultra Armor
Rig 4: E2160 â–º P35-DS3L â–º 8400 GT â–º 2 x 1GB ballistix â–º WD 320 â–º Antec Earthwatts 430 â–º Stock Cooling â–º Custom Case
OCC - Home of the Potato Overclock

#11 d6bmg

d6bmg

BMG FTW!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4120 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 08:20 AM

'About me' tab of user profile is not working.

Error: Could not load template 'tabAboutMe' from group 'profile'

This is the error.

boozei.gif