Should I sell my gtx 660 ti for a gtx 670?

In my opinion, it is not be a good idea. Performance will increase, but unless you are using mufti monitor setup, and want to feel the slight difference of 4-5 fps, there is no reason to upgrade from 660ti to 670.

Edited by d6bmg

At 1080 resolution the performance difference between these two cards is minor at best. In fact look at the specs, with the exception of the memory bandwidth the two cards are IDENTICAL. At 1080 that bandwidth reduction is NOT a big deal and might result in a 2 maybe 3 FPS on average. For a single monitor at 1080 the 660TI is an awesome value compared to the 670.

I think it's a waste as well particularly if you're using a single monitor. Performance difference wouldn't be that noticeable to the naked eye I believe. GTX 660TI can play any title available today which should include the notorious Crysis 3. GTX 670 and 660TI are also on the same tier (performance wise). Also, it is said that AMD 7xxx graphics would be release this Q1 2013. I am certain NVIDIA will answer the call and compete with their own line around at least late Q1 or early Q2. So rather than upgrade, it would be better to wait for the next series which is likely faster and more efficient in terms of power consumption. :)