Steam Greenlight Spotlight

ClayMeow

Welcome to my new weekly feature. There are many great games on Steam Greenlight, but sifting through the hundreds of entries to find them isn't always a task people want to perform. Every weekend, I will pick one game I feel is deserving of your attention and hopefully a "Yes" vote. I will try to focus on games that I feel may have broad appeal, though obviously everyone's tastes differ. I will also be focusing on "hidden gems" - great games that may be flying under the radar. That means it's unlikely you'll find me highlighting a game like Black Mesa, which already has an extremely strong following and is all but guaranteed acceptance. In this forum thread, I will track each of my spotlights. Feel free to post in the thread, either commenting on the games I feature or making suggestions of your own.

NOTE: This thread is not to be used for promoting your own game. If your game is featured by myself, then definitely feel free to comment, but do not come here with the sole purpose of pushing your game, as your post will be deleted and you'll face a possible suspension for violating OCC's advertising rules.

*UPDATE*
You can now track all entries by adding the Collection to your favorites list: http://steamcommunit...ls/?id=98293592

Current Spotlight:

news34203_1-steam_greenlight_spotlight_r

Past Spotlights:

Week 32: Ethan: Meteor Hunter

Week 31: Nimble Quest

Week 30: Flowstorm

Week 29: DreadOut

Week 28: Frozen Endzone

Week 27: Death Inc.

Week 26: Gravi

Week 25: Darkwood

Week 24: Planet Explorers

Week 23: Stardew Valley

Week 22: Hammerwatch

Week 21: Project Awakened

Week 20: Homesick

Week 19: Knock-Knock

Week 18: Evoland

Week 17: Constant C

Week 16: Freaky Green Sunshine

Week 15: Claustrophobia: The Downward Struggle

Week 14: Flightless

Week 13: Band of Drones

Week 12: Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller
Week 11: Orc Attack
Week 10: Grimind
Week 9: Enamel
Week 8: Three Dead Zed
Week 7: Dead Cyborg
Week 6: The Age of Decadence
Week 5: Platformines
Week 4: Vampires!
Week 3: Day One: Garry's Incident
Week 2: 99 Levels To Hell
Week 1: Contrast

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will also be focusing on "hidden gems" - great games that may be flying under the radar. That means it's unlikely you'll find me highlighting a game like Black Mesa, which already has an extremely strong following and is all but guaranteed acceptance.

Don't get mad clay but why aint this in the spotlight :P

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=94128543

:rtfm::typing: