Corsair Vengeance C70 Review

Oh yes. I love this case. In fact I think I'll get it. The only thing I'll miss is the external SATA dock. Corsair should forget about the black & white models but rather produce camo coloured variants. it would make a great addition to their range.

Style isn't for everyone? BS. The green one sold out on Newegg, and they also have black and white versions.

Honestly, it probably won't get better than this for this price range.

People complain about HAFs and buy corsairs, Corsair builds case that looks like a CoolerMaster and everyone loves it :huh: lol

It looks like an ammo box to me not a CM case let alone a HAF case

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811119255 <---- sort of like that but improved upon, I immediately retracted my accusation of HAFlife design but was too lazy to edit my post.

So what you are really saying is that it looks like a case?

I'm not sure I could trust your judgement anyway considering what crude box you have as a "case" lol. But it may have quite a bit of character :lol:

So what you are really saying is that it looks like a case?

I'm not sure I could trust your judgement anyway considering what crude box you have as a "case" lol. But it may have quite a bit of character :lol:

Leave me alone!! :cry:

Let me live down my completely inaccurate comment peacefully :P

And you just made this personal bringing the blue meanie into the discussion :evilgrin: