Cubitek ATX-ICE Aluminum Case Reviewed

Nemo

For men and women alike, often times the opposite gender is much more appealing from the back side, turning the Cubitek ATX Ice around follows this rule a little. It doesn’t have a cute butt but I guess it is still a big one.

I got to this part before seeing who did the review, for some reason i thought it was Red or someone. I was very concerned.

Then i saw it was Blue, and it all made sense.

OCC-Nexttime.png

What is this? How long have we had it? It's amazing :)

A while, it just isn't used much because we don't often have a use for it. When we do get a clunker, you betcha.

Am I the only one who finds their philosophy kind of redundant after seeing the price of the case?

“Build something we would want to buy at a price we want to pay.” So are they saying that they would want to pay almost $300 for a computer case?

Am I the only one who finds their philosophy kind of redundant after seeing the price of the case?

“Build something we would want to buy at a price we want to pay.” So are they saying that they would want to pay almost $300 for a computer case?

Oh god I didn't even see the price, I thought it was around $80 :-/

Oh god I didn't even see the price, I thought it was around $80 :-/

At $80 it would be a nice case I think. At nearly $300 it doesn't seem so nice at all. :lol:

Absolutely excellent review.

Almost went for this case at one point too, but as Panda pointed out, it's expensive and it does have a fatness to it which seems quite unwarranted. It's basically butchery of the FT01 at higher price point.

Also, the rocket scientist that made it mandatory to use an allen wrench should just be strapped to a rocket and sent to the sun. Sure it's "different" but it's also tedious and stupid.

At $80 it would be a nice case I think. At nearly $300 it doesn't seem so nice at all. :lol:

THIS! When I first saw the price tag, my jaw dropped :whistling: Great review though Panda!

BluePanda is the Queen of Candid

I think that should become her new title.

Also, Waco, has your mother read that review? Just curious about what the loved mother-in-law thinks about the review of the hated mother-in-law of cases.