Caine's Arcade.

greengiant912

I am sure a lot of people have seen this already, but I haven't seen something like this in awhile. Its amazing how we as human beings can be supportive of people we don't even know...

http://cainesarcade.com/

Check out this short little clip. It reminds me a lot of my childhood. When I was his age, I spent many days at my dads shop trying to think up ideas of stuff I could do when I got bored. There was also a time I made a haunted house in my garage for Halloween one year (yes this was in high school, I was a freshman so what haha). I also would sit out on the bike trail behind my house alot of summers and try selling refreshments, and various nick nacks my sister made lol...

Post your childhood entrepreneurial experiences if you had any :)

Well as I an still 17 I hope this counts:

I have a small computer business running, building a couple a week, fixing a few too. I operate locally and have local ads, its more of a hobby than anything else, and it helps fund other things too

When I was 7-9 years old in 3rd and 4th grade, I lived in an apt with my mom and brother on a very nice private golf course/country club. Our apt building was right next to the 16th hole, which was a par 5 with a water hazard. This water hazard was the pond our building was next to. My brother and I would wade out into the pond and collect all of the golf balls that were hit into it. Then we would clean them up and resell them to the golfers passing by this hole. I remember Top Flight XL golf balls were the latest craze at the time and we would sell the nice balls for $1 each :biggrin: Then we would go to the local skating rink with our hard earned money, where it was mainly spent on pizza and arcade games, Galaga and Dragon Spirit probably got most of it :teehee:

I also remember one summer there was a drought (1988, thanks Google ;)) and the pond dried up to about a foot deep throughout. I thought we hit pay dirt, since we could collect balls from parts of the pond that we couldn't have gotten to before. Then we found a golf club in the pond. I remember almost being able to visualize the golfer who must have hit a terrible shot into the pond and was so POed that he chucked the club in too :lol: