Razer product quality going down?

Locutus

So I have had a few Razer products in the past, but it seems their products are markedly worse than some other brands as of late. Today my Razer Orca headset that I bought last year started going, all garbled and terrible sounding. My Deathadder died not even a month ago (which is why my birthday present was this new TT element black mouse.)

Has anyone else had trouble with Razer? Oh and my headphones aren't under warranty because they're "Earphones" and not a "Headset" just because they don't have a mic. So their warranty period is only 6 months.

Out of all the razer products that I have owned most of them have died within 6-12 months of owning them...

A few mice,and a headset I think I had in the past...

My buddy is good friends with the CEO, and when I met him a few years ago I told him hey man what the heck is with these shorts in the mice and stuff... I guess it was kind of a butt move but whatever..

Overall I would say it has to vary, like with any company's products. I've seen reviews of people having no issue and then others having plenty. My BlackWidow Ultimate has been going strong for a year with no problems, well, minus a sticky + key on the numpad. I don't use it that much so I didn't even notice it until a couple months of ownership. :lol:

i only have the naga epic. and it is now under rma due to issues with the wireless, but build quality seems fine, and i have had it for over a year (2 year warranty is nice on it)

My Razer Arctosa black edition is still working just as well as the day I got it. I'm not gentle with it either. :lol: BluePanda uses a Lycosa and a DeathAdder and they've been perfect (with the occasional freakout of the Lycosa that's fairly well known at this point) and work just like day one.

My Razer Arctosa black edition is still working just as well as the day I got it. I'm not gentle with it either. :lol: BluePanda uses a Lycosa and a DeathAdder and they've been perfect (with the occasional freakout of the Lycosa that's fairly well known at this point) and work just like day one.

I'm some what partial to banging my fists on the keys when something doesn't work as expected. So it working still...it's pretty good.

I recently retired my Razer Reclusa (Microsoft branded) keyboard which is 3 yrs old without any problems whatsoever but I'm thinking of reinstating it because I'm not terribly keen on my Corsair K60 with it's clickety clackety keys. I'm not generally a fan of Razers' products but their Reclusa kbd was a gem in my eyes even though it's a little large.