Posted 17 April 2012 - 02:59 PM

I'll warm her up. :evilgrin:

#27 My_Inner_Fred

My_Inner_Fred

Being Lazy

• Folding Member
  • 1318 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 03:10 PM

Lack of exercise, ends up with bad bodily heat circulation! Take her out on a jog!

Main Rig

Mobo: ASUS P67 Sabertooth | GPU: EVGA Nvidia GTX 460 768MB | GPU2: EVGA Nvidia 520 GT 1GB | PSU: Raidmax 850W Gold Cert. | CPU: Intel I7-2600k 3.4GHz OCed to 4.6Ghz | RAM: (2x4GB) G.Skill Ripjaws X series 8GB 1600Mhz

RAM2: (2x4GB) G.Skill Ripjaws X series 8GB 1866Mhz(running at 1600Mhz) | HS: Corsair H70 Water Cooling | HDDs: OCZ Vertex 2 60GB/WD Caviar Black 1TB/WD Caviar Green 1TB | CD/DVD: ASUS DVD/CD Drive

WolfandSpice_1341388341.jpgMy_Inner_Fred.jpg

#28 Il_napoletano

Il_napoletano

Certified Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 569 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 09:57 PM

As for overclocking her, I'm afraid she wouldn't be very stable. I love her and all, but she is blonde. Very comparable to pre-built: there's not much I can do.

we understand.....locked BIOS :D

Cooler Master Haf 932
Asus P6T SE
Intel i7 950 @ stock
12GB Corsair Vengence 1866mhz

XFX 6970 2GB @1600x1200px atm

Samsung 830 120GB SSD 

WD Raptor 10k rpm

Segate barracuda 750GB
64x Windows 7 Ultimate

#29 dragonsdontfly

dragonsdontfly

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 12:11 AM

Lack of exercise, ends up with bad bodily heat circulation! Take her out on a jog!

Actually we both excercise regularly. I think she's just made this way. She used to blame it on her anemia, then eventually I decided to look up exactly what anemia is without the preconecptions.. And realized it has nothing to do with her being cold.
Of course, I met the mother in law... Same thing. So I think she just gets it from her crazy mother.

we understand.....locked BIOS :D

I'm glad you get it, wasn't sure if that joke was going to get through. I was running 26 hours no sleep when I replied to this xD I only just woke up after a 12 hour crash.

BTW- the very first reply I never responded to:

Lol, isn't it usually freezing up in Pittsburg? How does she survive 30 degree weather?

Yes, it's usually pretty cold around here. I'm one of the few who tolerates it well- she is quite the opposite. How does she survive the cold? Well that's simple..

She sends me on errands whenever possible. Otherwise I bought her an extra lining for her coat and hood.

So, since it's summer now and I'm icebox man.. I send HER on the errands lol. Payback's a biatch.

Edited by dragonsdontfly, 18 April 2012 - 12:15 AM.

#30 sword_fish

sword_fish

Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 595 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 10:01 PM

that's strange/weird :blink:

go grab your backpacks and hit our beaches here for a break, idk if your GF would have chills then. :evilgrin: :woot:

Posted Image

needless to say, we're in the initial wave of hot summer heat here in the Philippines(the low lands from north to south) atm. temps now hitting ~35C @ mid day until late afternoon and it might shoot up even higher until mid of May.
that's why i liked the cold months season most.

My Rig: Project One

2674416.png