No replies to this topic

#1 Black64

Black64

Black It Out

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3285 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 09:43 AM

So I use 3 monitors and extend my desktop to all of them. The center is HD and the sides are both 1600x900. What happens is my icons are normally on the center but when I boot my PC or reset the they move all over. Most right now are on the far left and some are on the right. I hate moving them all back to the center. They move quite randomly. Is there a way to fix this? I also use Display fusion pro for managing the backrounds, it that helps. Also auto arrange icons is off.

Edited by Black64, 07 April 2012 - 09:46 AM.

Current System

[CPU]Intel Xeon W3670 (i7-970) @3.20Ghz---[CPU Cooling]Thermalright Silver Arrow---[MOBO]ASUS Rampage Gene III---[RAM]G-Skill Rip Jaws (24GB)(6x4GB)---[GPU]ASUS GTX 780 OC---[PSU]KingWin Lazar LZ-1000---[CASE]Bitfenix Colossus Venom Edition---[HDDs]WD Dives(6.5TB total storage) and Samsung 250GB SSD(boot)---[Monitors] 3X NEC 24" LCD2490WUXi ISP Panels and 1X Seiki 39" 4K monitor

PC Audio System (Speakers) Triad InRoom Silver's --- (DAC) Schiit Modi --- (AMP) Emotiva MiniX-a-100 --- (Headphones) Sennheiser Momentums and Paradigm H15NC --- (Headphone AMP) --- Schitt Magni