No replies to this topic

#1 Black64

Black64

Black It Out

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3268 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 01:02 PM

So if you remember my really old thread (Link to it here) about how to link my iphone to my car, I finally found a device that will do it, with out taking out the radio or installing stuff in your car. Its called TineLink (Amazon for iphone)(the Android one is currently unavailable) and it uses Bluetooth from your phone and then transmits it via FM to your car. It even scans to find the best FM signal and so far it sounds really good for a FM transmitter. It will automatically starts playing when you turn on the car and have your iPhone with you, it also transmits meta data to your radio. I would easily recommend it. :thumbsup: Only downside is price.

(Note: I am NOT advertising this product, I am just sharing something I thought would to be useful to my OCCer's :biggrin: ) (sorry it was supposed to not, that was embarrassing :blush: )

Edited by Black64, 06 April 2012 - 02:37 PM.

Current System

[CPU]Intel Xeon W3670 (i7-970) @3.20Ghz---[CPU Cooling]Thermalright Silver Arrow---[MOBO]ASUS Rampage Gene III---[RAM]G-Skill Rip Jaws (24GB)(6x4GB)---[GPU]ASUS GTX 780 OC---[PSU]KingWin Lazar LZ-1000---[CASE]Bitfenix Colossus Venom Edition---[HDDs]WD Dives(6.5TB total storage) and Samsung 250GB SSD(boot)---[Monitors] 3X NEC 24" LCD2490WUXi ISP Panels and 1X Seiki 39" 4K monitor

PC Audio System (Speakers) Triad InRoom Mini's --- (DAC) Schiit Modi --- (AMP) Emotiva MiniX-a-100 --- (Headphones) Sennheiser Momentums and Paradigm H15NC --- (Headphone AMP) --- Schitt Magni