Photo
- - - - -

Got a New case :D

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 TCcomputers29

TCcomputers29

I get excited about Tech. Don't laugh...

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 10:33 PM

hey guys!!!!
i forgot to tell you guys that i got the fractal design R3 USB 3.0, 2 months ago i bought it. of course i chose the right colour titanium grey :biggrin:
heres a pic, tell me what you think

Attached Thumbnails

• Fractal Design R3 TC.JPG

Edited by TCcomputers29, 31 March 2012 - 10:39 PM.

New Sig! Cant post link in sig :/

#2 d6bmg

d6bmg

BMG FTW!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4120 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 11:44 PM

Many HDD cages. Nice.

boozei.gif

#3 90sgamer

90sgamer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 435 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 11:53 PM

Nice. The wiring job is much cleaner than mine. I need to get a case like that where I can route everything behind the motherboard and HDD cages! :thumbsup:

[Thor] Windows 7 Pro x64 || Rosewill Thor V2 || Core i7 3770k || ASUS Sabertooth Z77 || 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1600 || EVGA Geforce GTX 670 || ASUS Xonar DSX || Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB, Crucial M4 256GB, 2x 1TB WD Caviar Black, 3TB Seagate Barracuda || Corsair TX850 ||

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Simone] Ubuntu Linux 64bit || Antec 200 || Core i7 920 || ASUS Rampage III Formula || 6GB Kingston HyperX DDR3-1600 || XFX Radeon 5870 || WD Caviar Blue || Corsair TX650M ||

My Steam Profile My Facebook Profile

#4 Muchoman1

Muchoman1

De-railer of threads, Destroyer of worlds

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1562 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 12:24 AM

nice, i got a fractal design r3 sitting here waiting for a computer to go in it.

its the black version though, imo its nicer than the grey

The Hive 
               i7 3930k @ 5GHz 24/7   32Gb Corsair Dominator @ 1866MHz 
                    Asus Rampage IV Extreme    3x EVGA 670 FTW @ 1300MHz Core boost
256Gb Crucial M4 - Boot Drive  4x2Tb HDD Raid 5 - Data Storage 
CPU, Motherboard, GPU and RAM watercooled  by MIPS and Heatkiller 
Heavily Modified XSPC Cube Case 

#5 TCcomputers29

TCcomputers29

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 01:02 AM

nice, i got a fractal design r3 sitting here waiting for a computer to go in it.

its the black version though, imo its nicer than the grey

lol. i love the grey one.

#6 TCcomputers29

TCcomputers29

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 01:13 AM

thank you all!
i'am getting the idea of cable management now :D and i'am planning to buy two noctua fans for the front...now all i need is the piledriver cpu (since i bought a 990FXA Chipset Mobo) and a 7850 or 7870 :)

#7 TCcomputers29

TCcomputers29

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 01:15 AM

oh yeah, the only bad thing about living in australia with a fractal design r3 is the fact that the r3 starts to heat up in summer, but it's defiantly worth it :D

#8 Stonerboy779

Stonerboy779

Puts on Q701s d-_-b

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5254 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 01:24 AM

oh yeah, the only bad thing about living in australia with a fractal design r3 is the fact that the r3 starts to heat up in summer, but it's defiantly worth it :D

Everything heats up in summer my only saving grace is a south facing room :)

Posted Image

Man these spammers are geniuses...put (NO SPAM) in the thread title to hide the spam.  It's brilliant.  Hopefully this doesn't catch on...what if rapists wear signs that say (NOT A RAPIST)?  They will be raping everybody! D:

Donate to OCC - You could have won an SSD or GPU

#9 d6bmg

d6bmg

BMG FTW!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4120 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 01:52 AM

Time to turn on AC in lower temperature. :P

boozei.gif

#10 sword_fish

sword_fish

Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 10:46 PM

even with that front door open? or time to grab those aftermarket fans, push / pull more air? :dunno:
anyways, it's my first time seeing this case and it looks nice for me. cable management (i can go nuts routing/hiding my cables around :teehee: :evilgrin: ) , airflow looks good either (i wonder if that door kept shut/open makes any diffence) and the number of HDDs it can take; winner! :thumbsup:

My Rig: Project One

2674416.png

#11 Stonerboy779

Stonerboy779

Puts on Q701s d-_-b

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5254 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 10:53 PM

even with that front door open? or time to grab those aftermarket fans, push / pull more air? :dunno:
anyways, it's my first time seeing this case and it looks nice for me. cable management (i can go nuts routing/hiding my cables around :teehee: :evilgrin: ) , airflow looks good either (i wonder if that door kept shut/open makes any diffence) and the number of HDDs it can take; winner! :thumbsup:

it would make a little difference but seriously have a look at the side intake around the door it lets plenty of air in. Issue in summer is that it is a metal case filled with insulation that will nicely trap heat :-/

Posted Image

Man these spammers are geniuses...put (NO SPAM) in the thread title to hide the spam.  It's brilliant.  Hopefully this doesn't catch on...what if rapists wear signs that say (NOT A RAPIST)?  They will be raping everybody! D:

Donate to OCC - You could have won an SSD or GPU

#12 TraptPatriot

TraptPatriot

Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 999 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 11:00 PM

Looks good man.

i5 2500K | ASRock Z68 Extreme3 Gen3
8GB Corsair Vengeance | Samsung 840 EVO
MSI 780ti Gaming | Corsair 750D