Nyt's GTX560 benches and results

Nyt

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's running it stock, so he won't get embarrassed vs a stock HD 7970 comparison when he gets another one for SLI. ;)

Its on my desk I havent fitted it yet lol :P

Its either spend money on computers or hookers and booze :lol:

When you have xfire'd 7970's and a 3930k @ 5.0GHz... Doesnt that pretty much leave hookers and booze as the only available option?

When you have xfire'd 7970's and a 3930k @ 5.0GHz... Doesnt that pretty much leave hookers and booze as the only available option?

Yeah but the alcohol I taste, tastes like crap and I dont want HIV so basically upgrading is all I have :teehee:

How does it feels when receiving that card after selling of 2 beasts? :evilgrin:

It feels great, Im getting a second one :) 24/7 overclock at 1000mhz core and 2300mhz mem at 1.087V at 100% fan :) This 100% fan speed sounds like the 7970 at 50% or less :woo:

And I discovered "PC Mode" on my 32 inch, the picture became smaller and the textures looks waaaaay better than before because of 1:1 pixel mapping that is enabled in this mode.

I dont see a downside to 560 SLI, I have the performance near a 7970 or 680, with PhysX, with NVIDIA drivers, with a high 24/7 overclock and the noise is not noticable at all - this is the softest card I have ever had ! TF II rocks !!

It feels great, Im getting a second one :) 24/7 overclock at 1000mhz core and 2300mhz mem at 1.087V at 100% fan :) This 100% fan speed sounds like the 7970 at 50% or less :woo:

And I discovered "PC Mode" on my 32 inch, the picture became smaller and the textures looks waaaaay better than before because of 1:1 pixel mapping that is enabled in this mode.

I dont see a downside to 560 SLI, I have the performance near a 7970 or 680, with PhysX, with NVIDIA drivers, with a high 24/7 overclock and the noise is not noticable at all - this is the softest card I have ever had ! TF II rocks !!

You should so buy my second 560 that i no longer want :)