Thermaltake Overseer RX-I Full-Tower Chassis Examined

Nemo

OCC reviewer BluePanda was featured in our February 6 OCC Newsletter where she presented us with what to look for when choosing a case. Now she's back with our most recent review covering the Thermaltake Overseer RX-I Chassis - http://www.overclockersclub.com/reviews/overseer/

Nice review Blue but I am not a fan of that cases looks

Thermaltake is known for their aggressive styling, this means some will love it and some will hate it.

Edited by ComputerEd

One thing I wish all case reviews had (here and everywhere else) is a small paragraph dedicated to water cooling options. Like will a 120, 240 or larger radiator fit up top, on the bottom or in the front panel. It's all fine and great that there are water cooling grommets to allow for pass-through hoses, but many uses would prefer to go completely self contained.

CE is right about TT and their aggressive styling - and this one definitely wouldn't be for me.

One thing I wish all case reviews had (here and everywhere else) is a small paragraph dedicated to water cooling options. Like will a 120, 240 or larger radiator fit up top, on the bottom or in the front panel. It's all fine and great that there are water cooling grommets to allow for pass-through hoses, but many uses would prefer to go completely self contained.

CE is right about TT and their aggressive styling - and this one definitely wouldn't be for me.

I agree, a section based purely on watercooling capabilities would be amazing.

I agree, a section based purely on watercooling capabilities would be amazing.

Such a section.

Water-cooling Options

Total Rad space possible (the largest rad space config as well as detailing where rads may also have gone ie if say they would clash if mounted say front bottom and front)

Depth of rads allowable (very important some like a chunky low fpi ras myself included)

Will pull or push/pull fit (ties into depth and you could have two things here like 30mm and 45mm depth rads and possible fan configs)

Possible modifications (like easy removal of HDD bays that result in more rad space)

Something the Red wants to include in case reviews which was just close up pics of different parts of the design, vents, mesh, angles ect also nice to have.

Nice review blue :thumbsup: but this case is too aggressive for me and I agree with what Ed says about the styling of this and the chaser case.