M-Atx case for 7970 Crossfire.

Hello guys.

Im really tired of huge cases. So know i'm thinking about going for a M-atx case.

The case needs to be able to fit 2x 7970, 1x ssd 1 HDD and a m-atx motherboard.

I like the Thermal Armor A30(i prefer the "boxy look")

What case can you suggest with the best cooling on the market??

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My recommendation is on the fractal design mini.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811352011

It should have no issue, bar the 7xxx series being far longer than the 6xxx series, with the cards fitting. Also it is noise dampened and comes with silicone mounts for HDDs.

I would never want to stack two cards onto of each other two your top card will really struggle to breath. Instead think of getting a 7990 instead of two 7970s slightly less performance for better temps.

I would look to loan li. I'm on a phone so I can't find it but i can tell you its a square box with a pair of 120mm fans up front And a top and rear exhaust. It can house a huge fair To video cards and is able to have the front HD cage removed to allow installation of longer and larger video cards. Its does very well wig air cooling and is wide for using taller htpc case coolers or possibly a self contained water cooling system for the processor.

I would look to loan li. I'm on a phone so I can't find it but i can tell you its a square box with a pair of 120mm fans up front And a top and rear exhaust. It can house a huge fair To video cards and is able to have the front HD cage removed to allow installation of longer and larger video cards. Its does very well wig air cooling and is wide for using taller htpc case coolers or possibly a self contained water cooling system for the processor.

:lol: you just described nearly every lan li m-atx case. Anyway there is this lan li case for $80 that can have front HDD racks removed while still allowing for installation of 3 HDDs as well as two 14.5" cards