Ozone Strike Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Reviewed

Nemo

If you're a fan of mechanical keyboards, especially ones equipped with Cherry Black switches, you need to check out BluePanda's review of the Ozone Strike Mechanical Gaming Keyboard - http://www.overclockersclub.com/reviews/ozone_strike/

I however just found it annoying in game when going on long runs and having to just hold down W to get where I’m going.

You do know you can press the C key and not have to hold down a key to run right?

Complete loss of left Windows key

You have this listed as a Con but for many gamers this is a huge Pro. I cannot tell you how many times I have been gaming and during a big fight hit the stupid Windows key and then had to hurry to Alt-Tab back into the game only to find I had died.

Overall though great review. Now get back to Skyrim!!!!

"If I need to spend 15 hours working on a report, then I want to be miserable from the report itself and not because my hands are cramping from the unusual keyboard design." - :lol: valid point.

Hey it's true isn't it?

Is it just me or is this basically the esports meka g1? It looks exactly the same

Some how I think you are exactly right... hummm.

a_thermaltake_meka-main_pic.jpg

This looks EXACTLY the same -- I don't like that... :glare:

You do know you can press the C key and not have to hold down a key to run right?

You have this listed as a Con but for many gamers this is a huge Pro. I cannot tell you how many times I have been gaming and during a big fight hit the stupid Windows key and then had to hurry to Alt-Tab back into the game only to find I had died.

Overall though great review. Now get back to Skyrim!!!!

C key, good to know. I haven't played enough to pick that up. :lol: However in general running around seemed tiresome in other games as well. Just seems so effort-ful to use the keys -- but it could just be my inadequate gaming hand. lol. This is also only one of few mechs I've used up to this point. I haven't really found "the one" yet for me. I really like it for typing, just not big on it in game...yet.

Now if I could get some time to get back to Skyrim!! lol Too many exams (finals next week -- projects this week) The end is nigh!!!

Thanks everyone -- glad to see you reading and enjoying some of these. :doh:

:withstupid: I despise the windows key.

:withstupid: I despise the windows key.

It's nice to be able to turn it off -- like many keyboards offer. However, this one just doesn't have it at all. I like to be able to have my windows key enabled when I'm not in game. Mind you I don't use it a ton, but the option is nice. I don't feel it should be completely removed from the set.

I am glad to see the windows key gone from the left side for the same reason ComputerEd is and it would have been better in my book to see a full set of replacement keys for it rather than just WASD. Other than that good review Blue :cheers: