Thecus N3200XXX Three-Bay NAS Server Evaluated

Nemo

Are you referring to the front door? The image on the left is the N3200XXX, on the right is its predecessor, the N3200PRO.

11_thumb.jpg10_thumb.jpg

Do you prefer the more open look of the N3200PRO?

Are you referring to the front door? The image on the left is the N3200XXX, on the right is its predecessor, the N3200PRO.

11_thumb.jpg10_thumb.jpg

Do you prefer the more open look of the N3200PRO?

Dont like either really. Too much plastic. They look like they came from the 80's. I prefer the looks of the Netgear ReadyNAS boxes.

• 1 month later...

I registered with OCC because of this review which I found through search engines.

Nemo, thank you for what clearly took real time and effort, to provide just excellent, detailed and illustrated information. And thank you for leading me to OCC, clearly a resource for prosumers as much as the truly technically adept.

Considering how much time I have spent on sites owned by mega-corps I am genuinely wowed by what I have found here.

I registered with OCC because of this review which I found through search engines.

Nemo, thank you for what clearly took real time and effort, to provide just excellent, detailed and illustrated information. And thank you for leading me to OCC, clearly a resource for prosumers as much as the truly technically adept.

Considering how much time I have spent on sites owned by mega-corps I am genuinely wowed by what I have found here.

Thats what OCC aims for, Also welcome to OCC :wave:

Edited by Black6464

Dang, for the price why not just throw a few 2TB HDDS in your main rig and just keep it on? That's what I do for both my home and at work networks. And to, for that price you could build a PC that would do a better a job. ;)

Thanks for the feedback - I'm glad you found it to be useful.