Diablo 3

tkrow21

• 2 months later...

Diablo 3 Beta Announcement

Make sure you are opt-ed in for beta on Battle.Net for a chance to get an invite. It has Co-Op, rarly ACT 1 quests, auction house, and etc in the beta build.

Diablo 3 Press Event Visit (Well put together report from DiabloFans.com)

=================================

Diablo III Hands-On Preview - Real Money in a Virtual World (Gamespot video interview, not on just auction, other aspects of the game)

Diablo 3 to feature player-to-player real money auction house for virtual items (also has a regular in-game currency auction house)

Is this their answer to combating gold/item spammers
:D

I like the idea of an Auction House (in-game currency), so many scammers on Diablo 2. People who swap out items with look-a-likes or one with lower stats than originally shown.

Another thing to take note is gold in Diablo 2 wasn't really important to have other than to pay for repairs. I wonder how they will change the currency market to fund the Auction House economy and Person to Person traded with/without gold in trade windows.

No mods for Diablo 3

"
For a variety of gameplay and security reasons, we will not be supporting bots or mods in Diablo III, and they’ll be expressly prohibited by our terms of use for the game
."

Diablo 3 cannot be played offline

Nothing strange to see with recent Blizzard games.

Diablo III Beta Video Preview (IGN)

Edited by Krazyxazn

Yep, I can use a cable, although I'll have to do that in the living room though.

If you don't want to route it through the living room, then your only two options are routing it in the attic (if you aren't in an apartment) or use a Wi-Fi Repeater to strengthen the signal.

Edited by Krazyxazn

If you don't want to route it through the living room, then your only two options are routing it in the attic (if you aren't in an apartment) or use a Wi-Fi Repeater to strengthen the signal.

Thanks. That wi-fi repeater option sounds interesting.