Sentey Burton Mid-Tower Chassis Examined

Nemo

I definitely agree, Sentey should have included a window because that's one sweet case! I wish the temps were a little better, but still, it seems you get a lot of features and some good build quality for the price.

Never heard of them before either, but I'll definitely be keeping my eye on them now.

Maybe if there is enough demand a windowed version or a separate side window could be made available. It never hurts to call the company and seeing as they sent one to OCC you already have your foot in the door.

I though it was a great looking case and I figured the HDD temp were going to be bad because of the design of the drive cage. Probably the coolest looking stock case I have seen in this price range.

The creative ones among us could easily "Make" their own window! Been there and done that before!

Been there done that :) I could certainly make that happen!

And wow though, I gave up after about the first picture from eliminating reflections from the paint job...

Been there done that :) I could certainly make that happen!

And wow though, I gave up after about the first picture from eliminating reflections from the paint job...

The flow of air to the hard drives is the only real drawback here. I like the looks of it, and if needed, one could add some higher output fans to the case too.