2011: Official What's The Story Behind The User Name Topic

neddamttocs

I had just got off a Skyrim kick, putting a genocidal end to all dragons.

As for my other username (BF3, Steam, etc): "TheyCallMeGunny":

Two parts, first the obvious:

Ron White: They.. Call me.. Tater Salad.

And I used to go by GunnyGzuz, mocking my brother (gunnery sergeant- who's ego is so huge he thinks he's Jesus: We fight all the time about who's branch is better and he always pulls the "I'm the son of God b1ch" card lol)..

So I combined them into they call me gunny. Sounds like something the jack0ff would say lol.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I go by Onion because I make people cry. :lol:

:pfp:

Stonerboy here cos well frankly many pictures of me come out with me looking baked although I am clean. Don't do drugs stupid habit to ever get into but my heavy brow and sleepy eyes have me looking stoned haha and the 779 because it was suggested to me by youtube when I couldn't take Stonerboy.

:pfp:

Stonerboy here cos well frankly many pictures of me come out with me looking baked although I am clean. Don't do drugs stupid habit to ever get into but my heavy brow and sleepy eyes have me looking stoned haha and the 779 because it was suggested to me by youtube when I couldn't take Stonerboy.

My explanation wasn't true lmao.

I've been wondering about your name lmao. Ever had a problem with cops asking if you're stoned when they pull you over?

My explanation wasn't true lmao.

I've been wondering about your name lmao. Ever had a problem with cops asking if you're stoned when they pull you over?

Never been pulled over it is disappointing I know haha

I go by Onion because I make people cry. :lol:

:mfp:

Are you a kid? :haha:

On a serious note, there are many things other than onion which can make people cry much harder than onion. ;)

:mfp:

Are you a kid? :haha:

On a serious note, there are many things other than onion which can make people cry much harder than onion. ;)

I'm 18.

That's true but I didn't want to make my name "she told me my penis was too small and broke up work me" lmao.

Mine is after a record label known as Transk Recordings whom released a few Hard Trance tracks and my ole mans racing number 53 in Grass track racing. My Dad was the 500 CC Sidecar UK master, but alas lost to Germans in the World Championships in the late 80's. He won numerous British Maters titles and ran in the Ace of Aces based on the South Coast of England.

My first post here after lurking and reading reviews and benchmarks for several years. Might as well make it in this thread. Im a huge fan of the TV series Highlander and Duncan MacLeod is the lead character. I have all the seasons (except for 6 which never happened) on DVD and could pretty much recite every line from every episode from memory. Yeah, I know, sad. Anyways, just about everything of mine is named after something relating to this show.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I made my username so long ago... I canne' remember what it is cap'n. An anagram of somethin' methinks.

Whae'er, it doohs soond pre'eh kool in a braw Scottish accent.

/coughs.

Anyways, yes I've been Faux_Grey for about a year now, the days of KinG_Bob are over after the KinG clan died out due to everyone but me sucking at call of duty 4.

/sighs and shakes head at thought of uneventful LAN parties.

• 3 months later...

Renigade because Renegade was taken. Some times as Renegade_Nole.  Also happen to be a Florida State fan. Didn't care about sports until I moved to Tallahassee. One of the Best traditions in College sports Renegade and Chief Osceola planting the spear!

Miami+v+Florida+State+vUoS84gq3VZl.jpg

Edited by Renigade