OCC CES 2011 Coverage

Bosco

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To say the connection is brutal is putting it lightly. Let's put it this way...last year, the wireless internet in the hotel sucked and you had to pay for it. This year, they've made it free...except they didn't upgrade it! So you have the same crappy connection but with 100x more people trying to use it.

Mike and I literally spent 5+ hours straight in McD's today to use their free wi-fi. It wasn't much faster, but it was more reliable.

What happened to the good old Ethernet cable? :P

Some hotels simply do not offer ethernet ports in rooms anymore as it is an "eyesore" to see a small hole in the wall...

About he coverage, excellent work as always, though pretty annoyed at Antec, no revision on their Performance One series is just saddening

On the Corsair front... that 650 is drool worthy :whoa:

Keep up the great work, you guys never disappoint :thumbsup:

edited for typos of doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom

Edited by Munkypoo7

Umm.. Did I mention when I was in California for Blizzcon I had 4 Laptops hooked up to my HTC Evo 4G running and playing world of warcraft?

lol! You guys need to find someone with an Android Phone and Wireless Tethering.

Liking what Gigabyte had on show :D

They did have some nice stuff here this year, the new motherboards do look pretty promising, i cannot wait to get my hands on one and see how well it starts overclcoking :D

We are trying to get more coverage up for you guys here soon, so please stay tuned and checking back in the article for more updates. And Andrew is not kidding when he said the internet connection out here is horrible in the hotel room.

1101427896.png

yo bosco,

i totally appreciate that most of the ces coverage is linked to my facebook page and most of the staff are in there too. whenever you all hit your fb's i get the updates. very cool and thanx staff !!