3dMark 11

Water_Hazard

P10735 and X3711

i7 2600K @ 4.8GHz & HD 7970 3GB @ 1305/1780 for the P10735

i7 2600K @ 4.8GHz & HD 7970 3GB @ 1315/1780 for the X3711

I guess I got lucky on my 1315 benchmark for Xtreme setting. I'm 100% stable at 1300MHz Core Clock, but a little less stable at 1305MHz and 1315MHz.

Looks like you have work to do, Nyt. :P

Remember that my benchmark was only done with the 3930K at 4GHz with a normal air cooler before my water cooling arrived :P I got P10800 but never saved it, but dont worry, I'll do another run at 5GHz :evilgrin:

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember that my benchmark was only done with the 3930K at 4GHz with a normal air cooler before my water cooling arrived :P I got P10800 but never saved it, but dont worry, I'll do another run at 5GHz :evilgrin:

Go go go! :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Still working on the OC for my GTX 680. OCC got the core to 1305 and the mem to 1628. I can't get my core that high, but on the mem I am hitting 1752MHz so far :evilgrin:

i7 2600K @ 5.307GHz

ASUS GTX @ 1227MHz Core and 1752MHz Memory

P11174

Move me to the top please :biggrin:

Still working on the OC for my GTX 680. OCC got the core to 1305 and the mem to 1628. I can't get my core that high, but on the mem I am hitting 1752MHz so far :evilgrin:

i7 2600K @ 5.307GHz

ASUS GTX @ 1227MHz Core and 1752MHz Memory

P11174

Move me to the top please :biggrin:

Go go go! Speed, could you run Performance and Extreme at 4.8 GHz? Haven't seen a comparison at highest overclocks, yet. Unless you still have more overclocking headroom with more voltages... just don't damage your card. :)

Yea, the Koolance block was released today :woo: I was on the auto-notify email list :lol: I haven't really messed with the voltages yet, those clocks are with stock voltage :evilgrin: But, when I get it under water, I have no issues increasing the power....but I read somewhere that on the GTX 680, increasing voltages hasn't really helped OCing :(

Are you wanting a 4.8GHz run to compare the 7970?

Yea, the Koolance block was released today :woo: I was on the auto-notify email list :lol: I haven't really messed with the voltages yet, those clocks are with stock voltage :evilgrin: But, when I get it under water, I have no issues increasing the power....but I read somewhere that on the GTX 680, increasing voltages hasn't really helped OCing :(

Are you wanting a 4.8GHz run to compare the 7970?

Nice, but hopefully that isn't too true about the increased voltages not helping much.

Yes, or 4.9GHz (I can re-run my tests)... or even 5.0GHz. I just don't like running a lot of voltages to get higher than that.

There is no way to increase voltage by manually setting it on the GTX680... Thats why its not going to help an oc, because the voltage controller doesnt allow it to be manually overiden by the user.

I heard that the voltage auto adjusts to the best setting for your overclock when using boost and power limits.

AFAIK the only way to manually set and increase voltage is to get a custom PCB 680 that has a different voltage controller like a lightning when they come out