Nvidia, Asus and Inno3D GTS 450 Reviewed

Bosco

Maybe im reading the charts wrong (and boss you know i wasn't last time! :lol:) but can someone please explain to me how a gtx460 bests a 5870 in most of the tests if not matching it? :O i mean i knew it was good and i've recommended it to a lot of people but wow! :mellow:

Great review,but i wanted to see the 5770 in the charts too,but it seems the 5750 is performing almost similar to this card.

+1

Since this card is supposed to be in between the 5770 and the 5750 in both price and performance the inclusion of both would have made sense.

Anyways ccokeman,

As always a very nice review! I have been wanting to build a HTPC since I started using this PC as my new DVR PC.

I think that Inno3D card would be a perfect candidate for the job! Not to mention it would probably be a new perfect Folding Video card lmao!

The price is pretty slick too!

That heatsink is just insanely huge like the last video card review you did! Crazy!

Keep up the great work!

no 5770? i didnt read the entire review so im not sure if theres an explanation for this. Great review, its just hard to understand the charts when there seems to be no real order to it. and cards like the 5870/5970/470/480 are included even though they are high end cards.

but nonetheless, good work. i like the price of this card :D

I think I might get one of these to replace my 4870.

Since it's a bit better than a 5750, and a bit worse than a 5770, I think that it would be a decent side-step from my 4870. Would give me DX11 and only cost me 20-30 bucks (after I sell the 4870 that is.)

Maybe im reading the charts wrong (and boss you know i wasn't last time! :lol:) but can someone please explain to me how a gtx460 bests a 5870 in most of the tests if not matching it? :O i mean i knew it was good and i've recommended it to a lot of people but wow! :mellow:

Its the overclocked Palit Sonic card thats why. :) Not your typical stock 460.