Sharkoon X-Tatic 5.1 Digital Headset Tested

Nemo

Great Review Indybird!

I am glad to see you mentioned how those headphones felt over time. I like the design of them, but when I seen them they do look like they would be too heavy and get a bit uncomfortable over time.

Not sure if you will read this post lol but did your ears tend to sweat at all over a period of use? I know that sounds weird but I tend to have an issue with that when I use the over the ear headphones.

It still amazes me they can put 5.1 sound in to a 2 cup headphone lol! Pretty sweet!

Great Review Indybird!

I am glad to see you mentioned how those headphones felt over time. I like the design of them, but when I seen them they do look like they would be too heavy and get a bit uncomfortable over time.

Not sure if you will read this post lol but did your ears tend to sweat at all over a period of use? I know that sounds weird but I tend to have an issue with that when I use the over the ear headphones.

It still amazes me they can put 5.1 sound in to a 2 cup headphone lol! Pretty sweet!

Yeah, I have the exact same problem :P

My ears are getting wet of sweat after 4-5 hours of gaming, pretty annoying :P

Great Review Indybird!

They actually remained fairly comfortable after prolonged use, the headband seemed to do a great job of keeping the weight of the ear pieces off my ears. Also I didn't really have any problems with sweating, but then again I'm not sure I ever have with any of my headphones.

Also thanks.

-Indybird