Sapphire HD 5770 FleX Graphics Card Reviewed

Nemo

I have to say, the idea behind this card is pretty sweet. Running three DVI connections off of one card is a lot more convenient since there aren't a great deal of monitors out with a DisplayPort. Hopefully Sapphire can bring that tech over to a 5850 or 5870 to provide even more power behind the Eyefinity setup.

Good performance for a stock 5770, OC brings out just a bit more oomph.

Running three DVI connections off of one card is a lot more convenient

There are male HDMI to female DVI adapters available on the market that can turn a HDMI port into DVI on other cards. I am glad to see that some companies are finally offering it up with their video cards though :cheers:

There are male HDMI to female DVI adapters available on the market that can turn a HDMI port into DVI on other cards. I am glad to see that some companies are finally offering it up with their video cards though :cheers:

Thats what I meant. :lol: That Sapphire includes the connector in the box so you can just plug it in and go without needing to get an extra cable.

Has anyone seen this yet at any etailers or brick and mortar stores? Or does anyone know of a tentative release date?

Edited by szabo