Furmark Gpu Benchmark Scores [obsolete]

Andrewr05

and i wouldnt say that OpenGL isnt ATi's strong side Waco as u can see, in single card comparo, im not that far off the 470s... about 600 points for the lowest one and 1600 for the highest one... and im squashing the 460's... my lack of voltage control is holding me back..

its just that SLi scale so much better than Xfire.. as u can see.. the 460's 8k score jumps to high 16k with ease... where as my 10k single card only goes to low 16k in dual... SLi scales that much better... and tahts where those bastards win!

but most ppl know SLi > Xfire in openGL and in just about every situation... oh well :(

Edited by mattyamdfanboi

• 2 weeks later...

Just broke 18K , on air !!!

New Score : 18634

My core clock is 973mhz which is higher than Speedways 940mhz and my memory clock is 1296mhz which is just below Speedways 1300mhz .

It is either that his i7 at 4.5ghz ,extra Ram and PhysX card are giving him and extra 2k.

I have ran Furmark every which way - PhysX off, Physx On CPU dedicated, PhysX On GPU 1 dedicated, and PhysX On GPU 2 dedicated, it makes no difference in Furmark scores no matter which way it was setup. So PhysX has no effect on this particular benchmark. Also, CPU speed doesn't seem to make any difference either! Try this out, I think you will see no matter if your X6 is at stock or OC your Furmark score will remain fairly consistant!

and i wouldnt say that OpenGL isnt ATi's strong side Waco as u can see, in single card comparo, im not that far off the 470s... about 600 points for the lowest one and 1600 for the highest one... and im squashing the 460's... my lack of voltage control is holding me back..

its just that SLi scale so much better than Xfire.. as u can see.. the 460's 8k score jumps to high 16k with ease... where as my 10k single card only goes to low 16k in dual... SLi scales that much better... and tahts where those bastards win!

but most ppl know SLi > Xfire in openGL and in just about every situation... oh well :(

Ok so I finally got some time today to really test these ASUS GTX 460's! I can get all 4 over 9k in Furmark, but 1 of the 460's I have was absolutely amazing! NO MORE "squashing the 460's" matty ;)

Here is a Single GTX 460, with one of the highest OC I have seen on the web! ON AIR!!!!!!!!!!!!

furmarksingle46010051.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Here is a Single GTX 460, with one of the highest OC I have seen on the web! ON AIR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats cool , I see you've now got a Xeon processor , is that in another system ?