The Godfather 16GB Flash Drive Reviewed

Nemo

It's kind of disappointing that this is Godfather themed because I'd buy it if it weren't. The performance looks great but I've never been a fan of the movies. I'm not really sure what the movies have to do with a USB stick, so it seems a bit cheesy to me. Is there a non branded version with the same performance?

A few days back, I was politely asked to review this USB flash drive, but I refused. "I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse", he said. The next morning, when I woke up, I was covered with blood. I slowly lifted the sheets and I cried to death. I had found the head of my dog, freshly cut. A bit later, I ended up having the gun on the temper. I had no choice but to review this USB flash drive if I wanted to stay alive.

That is just scary Smith.... :lol:

A few days back, I was politely asked to review this USB flash drive, but I refused. "I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse", he said. The next morning, when I woke up, I was covered with blood. I slowly lifted the sheets and I cried to death. I had found the head of my dog, freshly cut. A bit later, I ended up having the gun on the temper. I had no choice but to review this USB flash drive if I wanted to stay alive.

That is just scary Smith.... :lol:

:withstupid::lol:

Yeah, I thought a themed review would be great! I'm happy to see people liked it. :)

Seriously that was one of the coolest reviews to do. I had to watch the movie before writing it because I had never seen it lol. I could not talk about The Godfather without knowing the story!