GeForce GTS 250 1GB Videocard by BFG Evaluated

Nemo

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

did better than I expected and am glad it's to be released for a low price.

I wonder how much the extra memory helped it or if it was mainly the higher clocks.

Good review, I don't have as much anger towards this card now haha

(and wow to the show the 4870 put on)

Edited by IVIYTH0S

Nice review!

@ IVI I've been noticing that the HD4870's win in the higher resolutions like 1680 and above!

ya that toxic has been kickin butt (even at low resolutions too) That 1GB really brought out more potential in the 4870

Is anyone able to comment on the rumored cherry picking of these G92's for the initial 250 reviews?

I'd be surprised if they weren't. Nearly all review samples are.

Is anyone able to comment on the rumored cherry picking of these G92's for the initial 250 reviews?

We have no comment because to be honest we have no idea. Since I am not the one picking the card all I would be doing is speculating we test the cards as they come in.

Yay for rebranding! I think this card has been reviewed already under another name. *wink wink*

ya but we have to have a fresh review of an 9800gtx+ OC'd with current drivers....oops I said too much :lol:

Edited by IVIYTH0S

I wonder how much longer it's gonna be before nvidia comes out with a NEW mid-end gpu and cuts all this rebranding nonsense. It's starting to get on my nerves. Surely they have the money, don't they hold market majority?

I wonder how much longer it's gonna be before nvidia comes out with a NEW mid-end gpu and cuts all this rebranding nonsense. It's starting to get on my nerves. Surely they have the money, don't they hold market majority?

Probably a bit after ATI released its HD5000 series, as they then know what they are competing against. That is just my thought though :thumbs-up: