GTX 260 Sonic Videocard From Palit Tested

Nemo

with that logic I say include a 4350 :lol:

BTW I wonder Palit was looking to start something with nvidia with the red colored board haha, how ironic?

I love the cooler, 'bout time Palit came out with one. I was sick of that gtx cooler being on EVERYTHING. (even if it didn't clock as high)

I tip my hat to the 4870 1GB toxic, it really gave the Sonic a run for it's money.

And what's with Dead space heavily stealing frames from ati cards and then letting them run 2560x1600 as a compromise. I beat the 260 wasn't laughing at the 4670's 23 frames when it couldn't play it at all. :lol:

nice review cokester

Edited by IVIYTH0S

with that logic I say include a 4350 :lol:

BTW I wonder Palit was looking to start something with nvidia with the red colored board haha, how ironic?

I love the cooler, 'bout time Palit came out with one. I was sick of that gtx cooler being on EVERYTHING. (even if it didn't clock as high)

I tip my hat to the 4870 1GB toxic, it really gave the Sonic a run for it's money.

And what's with Dead space heavily stealing frames from ati cards and then letting them run 2560x1600 as a compromise. I beat the 260 wasn't laughing at the 4670's 23 frames when it couldn't play it at all. :lol:

nice review cokester

There is some kind of issue with dead space and nvidia's drivers that wont allow the 2560 resolution to populate as an option on my 30 inch monitor. I'll figure it out and retest.