Buffalo Cpu Cooler By Evercool Tested

Nemo

Well if I know Justin the stock cooler wouldn't cut it and being that he might only had the true that would work I am guessing thats where it is. I am not sure since I have not spoke to him about it but I know he now starting to work on 1366 coolers so if I am right it would be a damn good guess :lol:

When I bought my Pentium D, about 2 years back, the Intel stock cooler was 2x the size of the cooler I got for my Q9300. And with a solid copper core, now it seems Intel makes the cooler just about enough.

About this cooler, I'd say its an OK cooler, but the AC Freezer 7 gives more bang for less buck.

I've been wondering for a while now, how come the 45nm coolers heatsink "fins" are half the size as those of the 65nm coolers? Intel going cheap again?

I'm not sure why the Intel did this move, I would guess since the 45nm produce less heat there was no need for going "big" like for the 65nm.. Just a guess though.

Well if I know Justin the stock cooler wouldn't cut it and being that he might only had the true that would work I am guessing thats where it is. I am not sure since I have not spoke to him about it but I know he now starting to work on 1366 coolers so if I am right it would be a damn good guess :lol:

I actually took the TRUE out of the comparison because it pretty much blew the Buffalo out of the water and falls into a different class of coolers, and I had to make room to bring the stock data back :)