Cooler Master's Full-tower Haf 932 Chassis Evaluated

Nemo

Looks like an interesting case, I don't however like huge fans. They seam out of place and almost kind of noobish. I'm not sure why I think

noob when I see 20348mm fans in cases but it just doesn't seam right. I'm a huge fan of Lian-Li cases and was going to get one

with my new build coming up but I may consider this one. You can replace the 230mm fans with several 120mm fans so that may be an option.

You can replace the 230mm fans with several 120mm fans so that may be an option.

Yup all in all you can install 10x120mm fans, however I don't suggest replacing the front and back original fans because they only leave room for 1x120mm each. But if your 120mm fans are better than the 140 and 230mm fan, go for it. :)

I really wonder if you can mount a 2x 120mm rad on the top of the case on the inside? It's clear that you could on the bottom but I dunno about the top. I'm assuming you could but I can't find it in any reviews anywhere about the top.

I really wonder if you can mount a 2x 120mm rad on the top of the case on the inside? It's clear that you could on the bottom but I dunno about the top. I'm assuming you could but I can't find it in any reviews anywhere about the top.

You can fit up to 3x120mm radiators on the top. :) Without any mods.

• 5 months later...

well, in my opinion that case doesn't look as good in person as I would like BUT

1: the test data is there. And it is good.

2: the case is a true performer and has features are Awesome.

+1 to Cool master