NZXT Sentry 2 Fan Controller Reviewed

Nemo

A fairly nice controller.

Id have a extra question tho... what about fingerprints? Like do they stay on the screen etc as it is a touch screen?

:withstupid: I was wondering the samething

what about fingerprints? Like do they stay on the screen etc as it is a touch screen?

They do a little bit, but it's hard to notice. They're really hard to notice though, and it's no where near as bad as something like an Iphone.

When the back light is on you can't notice them at all.

• 1 year later...

i am planning to buy one and i need suggestions on where should i place the sensors. I will use one for the RAM one for the MB but i do not know where to place the other 3 of them. as for the fans i will use it control the case fans since they do not have a controller.

my setup :

HAF - X

i5 2400

P8P67 PRO

2 sticks of DDR3

SSD

HD

GTX 275 i can not put a sensor on since it does not have a back plate and i do not want the sensor to touch the PCB directly

700 watt PSU

as for the fans in my case i have 1 front, 1 rear 1 side, 1 top, i will put another one at the top and finally another fan to blow air for the GPU using the plastic thing provided by CM

any thoughts or suggestion ?!

and one more question, i think it is off topic but i am gonna go for it, the top optional fan i will place to be an intake fan.

Do you support this idea ? note it does have a dust filter so no risks with the dust :D

I've been looking at this fan controller but many reviews have turned me off. Many said theirs exploded.

!!!!!! never heard that before....if you have links, please post them before i get it and fry it..