CM Pulse-R Headset Reviewed

Bosco

I have never broken a boom mic off my headsets. I guess I am just to easy on them or something :lol:

Like Waco said....it's not just the concept of breaking it off - its the ability to remove it and use them just as headphones. You can use them on the plane, on campus, at work, out in public...AND not look like a nerdy fool listening to music with a gaming headset.

Besides that - you all act like this is the first set to be reviewed with a detachable mic. It's one of many.

I wear my Tt eSports Shock headset on the plane (mainly because it does a great job of allowing me to actually hear the words in movies and songs over the plane engine's roar). The mic folds out of the way, which IMO looks a lot cleaner than the Pulse-R. It's not like I have the mic down in front of my mouth :lol:. The only people that probably even recognize it as a gaming headset are those that know the "Tt" symbol, in which case they must be gamers too, so they probably wouldn't even think twice.

Besides, if you wear giant headphones, people will look at you anyway. If you're worried about what people think, stick to crappy ear buds.

I wear my Tt eSports Shock headset on the plane (mainly because it does a great job of allowing me to actually hear the words in movies and songs over the plane engine's roar). The mic folds out of the way, which IMO looks a lot cleaner than the Pulse-R. It's not like I have the mic down in front of my mouth :lol:. The only people that probably even recognize it as a gaming headset are those that know the "Tt" symbol, in which case they must be gamers too, so they probably wouldn't even think twice.

Besides, if you wear giant headphones, people will look at you anyway. If you're worried about what people think, stick to crappy ear buds.

You just don't understand...I'll leave it at that.

I think it looks nice actually.

:withstupid:

IMO nothing wrong with the design. Although I've to say that the design preference is more of a personal matter that varies from person to person.

You just don't understand...I'll leave it at that.

You are correct...I don't understand how you can actually think they're "AWESOME"...

• 4 weeks later...