Metro: Last Light

_TheAlexO

...and my god does normal really make a difference from when I last played it in ranger mode. So much easier and quicker. With ammo practically been thrown at you.

And yet, undernoral I've run out of ammo and had to reload a save from hours before.

:pfp:

Ha,ha, me too, about 3 times so far, only with me it's gas masks .

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though Artyom is a seasoned veteran in this rendition, he still hits the wall a few times...coming into Polis hasn't been so easy...

...and my god does normal really make a difference from when I last played it in ranger mode. So much easier and quicker. With ammo practically been thrown at you.

And yet, undernoral I've run out of ammo and had to reload a save from hours before.

:pfp:

Aha ha well I am still playing it like I am a Ranger which mean nosalies are taken out with throwing knives till I run out then a combat knife until I start to get overrun. Then out comes the shotgun or AK and I give myself a bit of room then collect up my knives after.

• 2 weeks later...

Time to start Last Light this morning can' wait but my bed is warm right now haha

You should get your girlfriend to stay in bed and keep it warm for you while you game :D
she's regrettably gotta head off to school

Awesome trailer, some shit is about to go down/ is already happening.

must be the dlc's cuz i aint been there yet,....

It's a previously unreleased trailer made by the game's lead technical artist. Per Polygon:

Alexander "Monakh" Bereznyak, originally hired by 4A Games as a capture artist, worked on Last Light as the lead technical artist for the game's production team. All the while throughout the development, though, he was working on a promotional trailer for the game on the side.

Titled "Mobius," the trailer is a snapshot glimpse of a single moment in a raging battle as mutated monstrosities flood the tunnels of the metro quarters where survivors eke out a day-to-day existence.

It's a previously unreleased trailer made by the game's lead technical artist. Per Polygon:

Alexander "Monakh" Bereznyak, originally hired by 4A Games as a capture artist, worked on Last Light as the lead technical artist for the game's production team. All the while throughout the development, though, he was working on a promotional trailer for the game on the side.

Titled "Mobius," the trailer is a snapshot glimpse of a single moment in a raging battle as mutated monstrosities flood the tunnels of the metro quarters where survivors eke out a day-to-day existence.

It also says all of that in the description for the video.