Metro: Last Light

_TheAlexO

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Andrew Prokhorov, creative director on Metro: Last Light at developer 4A Games, recently had the nuance of his words lost in translation, according to publisher Deep Silver. The ITCChannel interview allegedly shook out details about a version of Metro: Last Light for PS4, the release of a software development kit (SDK) for Metro and downloadable content details.

"It is no secret that 4A Games do want to release an SDK for Metro, finish the extremely promising multiplayer component and release this in some form, and investigate a PlayStation 4 version provided it makes commercial sense," a Deep Silver representative informed Joystiq. "Although no development has started on any next-gen console versions [of Metro: Last Light]. We have confirmed these hopes and ideas plenty of times before."

The statement continues, "However, all these ideas are just ideas at the moment. It will be some time before we can officially commit to any of these projects or suggest when they might materialize. They genuinely might all happen, but equally none of them might happen. Anyone expecting Metro: Last Light as a PS4 launch game is probably going to be disappointed..."

From: http://www.joystiq.com/2013/04/26/deep-silver-clarifies-metro-last-light-ps4-sdk-reports/

• 4 weeks later...

This is OUT!?

xD 

DLC coming tooo!

Yep, four DLC packs (so far) that expand the story outside of Arytom's tale.

Faction Pack + Chronicles Pack: New original single-player gameplay expanding on the Metro: Last Light universe and story.
Tower Pack: A unique solo challenge to Metro veterans.
Developer Pack: Gives creative players some tools to play around with.

Can grab the Season Pass for them all or just buy what you want.

im dropping into the catacombs after i get back from dinner and getting the dlc's as soon as they are out....this thing looks flippin' awesome on the 7970,...thanx again occ for the vid card !!

Bought it just the other day, and at $30 how could I not. Just giving 2033 another quick run through to brush up on the story and my god does normal really make a difference from when I last played it in ranger mode. So much easier and quicker. With ammo practically been thrown at you.

Really looking forward to the advanced physx effects

...and my god does normal really make a difference from when I last played it in ranger mode. So much easier and quicker. With ammo practically been thrown at you.

And yet, under normal I've run out of ammo and had to reload a save from hours before.

:pfp: