2011: Official Post your ride!

neddamttocs

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've got too many. Was going to lift my truck and get new tires but I bought a gun instead :lol:

'97 Dodge Ram Sport 4x4 /w a 360 - daily driver

'74 Chevy C10 /w a 350- current project but sitting at my parents house in Cali :( I miss driving it but it's there for when I go to visit at least.

'74 Jaguar XJ6 /w a 350 - bought this before my Chevy as a project to fix up, need to sell it

'57 Ford Custom 4dr /w a 223 (iirc) - bought this on a whim after seeing it with a for sale sign out on a country road, going to rat rod it out one day

'79 Ford F150 2x4 longbed /w a 302 - just a temporary truck I bought to drive when I put the Dodge in the shop for an engine rebuild + the lift

doh forgot the bikes

'87 Honda Magna

'78 Kawasaki KZ750

Edited by Raiderfan001

I can beat the Comanche too. First car I paid for my self was a 76 Monte Carlo for $550 lol

My first car was actually free to me, 1993 Plymouth Sundance my uncle said was mine if I could pull it out of his backyard

Old pizza car with 114.k on it, no exhaust after the manifold, spider-webbed windshield, no mirrors, nothing electric in it worked aside from the lights, ended up bending the front sub-frame jumping it after putting nearly 50.k on it in under 6 months, I miss that old tank, I used to get pulled over for the exhaust at least once a week in it haha

My Votes So Far;

Best Overall = DexRain & IVIYTH0S / free cars, none better than that

Best Custom Paint Job = BluePanda, of course

Most Vehicles (operational or not) = Raiderfan001

Fastest Car / Most Performance Mods = sYstEmATiC

Most in Need of a New Vehicle = imm0rt41 / coping with a breakup

Most Spoiled = l33t p1mp

Most Environmentally Responsible = aniyn

:)

My Votes So Far;

Best Overall = DexRain / free car, none better than that

Best Custom Paint Job = BluePanda, of course

Most Vehicles (operational or not) = Raiderfan001

Fastest Car / Most Performance Mods = sYstEmATiC

Most in Need of a New Vehicle = imm0rt41 / coping with a breakup

Most Spoiled = l33t p1mp

Most Environmentally Responsible = aniyn

:)

Hey my cherokee was free :P

• 1 month later...

Wev, you'd be surprised if you saw the price tag on my car. Let's just say it was cheaper than a low-end SUV. :whistling: I should have the "best deal" category instead lol.

Edited by l33t p1mp

• 2 months later...

free

but im posting it because im really excited.

...well...the cost of a trailer rental to cart it across a few states is the actual cost.

post-9188-0-89838500-1323142533_thumb.jpg

late 70's. Right hand drive. Handles awesome in the mountains...once its running again.

Brother in law got tired of his project and he got out of it what he wanted. gave it to me because it's really hard to assign any real value to it because of its minor issues.

Free because it needs help. Im doing the head gasket now and it does need a new floor. But they are so easy to work on and plan fixing and parts really are cheap enough even in the states here.

If it wasn't free it would have been a long time before I could afford to get a project, much less one that's going to be this fun.

I'm excited to learn how to properly spot and mig weld floors and other panel patches. Cool part about inexpensive parts is that you see results when trying to keep to a limited budget.

I drove it a few years ago and it was great fun. made noises. could rip through all the gears and mash the gas and never slow down for turns....and I wasn't breaking any speed limits. All the fun and never get a ticket! 40hp isnt much from a 1 liter 4cyl but when it weighs only 1400 lbs....it gets enjoyable.

Edited by robAP