This is what a true radiator looks like

Prunes

If you want to go extreme, then go full extreme.

Hire 3 servants, each working 8 hour shifts (to avoid them making mistakes), make an arrangement with a liquid nitrogen supplier and have your cpu and gpu(s) cooled in liquid nitrogen 24/7 ;)

Anything else would be underkill!

And sadly I forgot the source of that pic. May be it was from hardforum. :dunno:

I'm not sure where you originally found it, but a bit of reverse-image-searching on google and I found an original build thread by Spawn-Inc on overclockers.com

Link

From the looks of page 5, he mounted a case with 3 3x120 rads to his wall and put his case below it. He was saying he has to stand on his chair to fill the loop. :blink:

We actually had a guy by the name of fueler that was a mod and diy enthusiast. He built a custom case from scratch and made a bottom to it that had a phase change unit for the processor. The thing stood as tall as a kitchen oven and likely put out enough heat to be an oven. Also he modded his psu or psus to be modular with all wires and power sources bused to a common distribution block that a company actually knocked off.... He was pissed. But maybe i can dig that build thread up and show some of you newer guys as this case was emaculate and it was on the cover of pc magazine and had a full article on it.