[SOLD] Nexus 7 16 GB (Broken Screen)

WhenKittensATK

[sOLD] Nexus 7 16 GB (Broken Screen) - $45 Shipped (US only) or Trade for Ni No Kuni (PS3)

The internals are fully working, but the LCD and digitizer screen needs to be replaced. I did a factory reset on it, so its basically what you get when you first boot it up from the store.

Comes with original AC/USB charger and unlocked bootloader (not rooted, but can be).

Photos:
Edited by AZNguyen

Same thing happened to my cousins Nexus, he only used it around the house and was very careful, me on the other hand takes it to work, leaves it in the van where it falls on the floor, drops it, kicked it  once and generally abuses it, and not a scratch :woot:

Cracked it while sitting down on my car keys. There was a single long crack from the bottom to the top left of the digitizer screen. LCD was perfectly fine, but no touch functionality. I looked it up and it seemed most people recommended to just replace both the digitizer and LCD together, since they are bonded together and very hard to separate. I attempted it with a hair dryer and the screen just kept chipping, so didn't bother anymore. LCD screen stopped working correctly after this haha, not that it would have matter anyways.