CNT 4703C - DESIGN & IMPL COMP COM NETWORK

CNT 4714 - ENTERPRISE COMPUTING

Fall Classes (Mon-Fri):

CIS 4004 - WEB BASED INFO TECHNOLOGY

CNT 4704 - ANALYSIS COMPUTER COM NETWORKS

COP 4910 - FRONTIERS IN INFO TECHNOLOGY

ENC 4293 - DOC & COLLABORATIVE PROCESS

PHI 3626 - ADV ETHICS IN SCIENCE & TECH

Looks busy for the rest of the year :( I've never taken 5 classes at once. I hope this goes well. The writing and ethics class should be easy, but probably requires a lot of reading/writing.

Last semester should be Spring 2013. I really hope I can get my last 2 classes in:

CIS 4313 Managing IT Integration (required course for IT, so good chance)

CNT 4403 Network Security and Privacy or CIS 4615 Secure Software Development and Assurance (these 2 seem very low chance, electives for SCAN minor)

Edited by AZNguyen

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks busy for the rest of the year :( I've never taken 5 classes at once. I hope this goes well. The writing and ethics class should be easy, but probably requires a lot of reading/writing.

What type of degree are you going for, and what's your major/intended career?

I went for an Associates, so cramming 6 and 7 classes into a semester wasn't so bad, because I figured I'd only be doing it for two years. Ended up only finishing a year of it though :blush:

A lot of your classes are the same as mine were, with a few small differences. My major was IT CS Network Engineering Tech, so I'm curious if we were on roughly the same career path. I probably should look into going back to finish mine, but with everything else changing lately I've got to get a handle on other things before it's a viable option.

Ugh...another three hour lab :P

These are getting harder as the semester starts to find the end. It wouldn't be so bad if it weren't until 9:20 at night. :mellow:

Makes me stir crazy -- oh well, least I graduate in December! WOOT WOOT!!

Just found out I wont have to do the Capstone experience for my degree. Its a relatively new degree for my university, so they have been trying to figure stuff out for it, and they haven't come up with a good capstone experience for it yet, so thus I get it waived :) My Internship takes the place of it :)

Today is my long day :( 10am - 4 pm, I was falling a sleep in lecture this morning, I just want to go home and back to bed lol...

• 3 weeks later...

Well got an 'A' in Fundamentals of IT (most useless class I've ever taken). Taking Networking 1 exam today. Internship interview with Aon Hewitt tomorrow (located 2 minutes of campus, perfect if I get it). Then the last exam is next Monday, Secure OS Admin.

Edited by AZNguyen