*FS* EVGA GTX 770 SC

jimbo312

I have a GTX 770 for sale.  Its the EVGA Superclocked 4GB with ACX cooler and double bios.  I never flashed either bios and never overvolted.  I did however raise the power target and gpu temp target.  Comes with the poster and the adapter that it came with.  Just upgraded to a 970 is the reason for sale.   Hoping to get about $240 shipped in the US.  Not really wanting to ship internationally.

I'm up for offers and possibly partial trades but would like to see what kind of $$ I can get out of it before i do a partial trade.  Just hit me up.

post-123391-0-67311500-1423751316_thumb.jpg

I can vouch for Jim.  He's a good guy.

Why don't you just buy it.  I wouldn't even have to pay for shipping.  I'm working in that area next month so I could just meet you with it.  Sounds like a deal to me lol.

Edited by jimbo312

When I saw it I was very tempted  :)

I'm still running my MSI GTX 670 OC/PE SLi cards, so I would have to buy another GTX 770 to mate with yours in order to see any substantial performance gains in the games and resolution I play at.  Right now I've got BF4 capped at 90FPS and it stays there about 99.9% of the time with my twin GTX 670 cards.  I've only got a single monitor (1920x1200) so really I would just be spending money for the sake of an upgrade that I don't really need.

You've got a great price on the card and I know how well you take care of your gear, so I'm fairly certain you'll lock down a sale pretty quick.

i hope you're right. I have it on the local Craigslist as well but I don't expect it to sell quick there.  If you get to wanting it too bad just shoot me an offer.  I have quite a bit more work room for somebody i can possibly meet in person and especially someone i know.