No Shave November

Onion

Is anyone doing it this year? I started a few days ago when I suddenly remembered it was November. 

I am collecting facial hair for quite some time now, but no beard is coming :(

i am one of those (un?)lucky ones that has no hair on his body except headhair/down below.

I'm on the same boat. I can't even grow sideburns, I just get a half assed goatee and some crappy neck hair below the goatee. 

I am collecting facial hair for quite some time now, but no beard is coming :(

i am one of those (un?)lucky ones that has no hair on his body except headhair/down below.

I'm on the same boat. I can't even grow sideburns, I just get a half assed goatee and some crappy neck hair below the goatee. 

This must be summing up our situation quite nicely lol:

E4Lxlig.jpg

My situation is a little different. I will get to that week 1 expectation in a few days and then it stays like that. Once because I was home alone for two or three weeks I didn't shave, just to see how it would come in. It looked the same as a few days in, just longer. Maybe if I went for a beard down to my chest it would look good, but that would take too long for me to care to try.

Now the weird thing is that my head hair is brown. My brother's head hair is more of a blonde. He also wears a goatee. If you look at his goatee though, you will notice that some of the hair is actually brown, not blonde. When my facial hair was long enough to see the color clearly though, it was blonde exactly where his facial hair is brown.

Genetics can be odd.