All my Excel files are empty...

Onion

I had Office 2010 installed. I then got a 6 month 2013 demo through work and installed that. I had both at the same time for about 4 months. I then got rid of 2010 and now use 2013 exclusively. All of my excel files open with 2013 but show up as empty files. Files that I've worked on and saved multiple times, at completely different times. I can't find a single excel file made with 2010 that opens properly on my 2013. What can I do about this? I don't have another computer to test it on. I just really need this information back for school. 

Did your trial run out?

Trial is still good. Also I've been using excel and word creating new files today for school with no problems. 

Uninstalled and reinstalled. Works again. Weird, but whatever. 

Edited by Onion

I had Office 2010 installed. I then got a 6 month 2013 demo through work and installed that. I had both at the same time for about 4 months. I then got rid of 2010 and now use 2013 exclusively. All of my excel files open with 2013 but show up as empty files. Files that I've worked on and saved multiple times, at completely different times. I can't find a single excel file made with 2010 that opens properly on my 2013. What can I do about this? I don't have another computer to test it on. I just really need this information back for school. 

Try changing the file extension.