3dMark 11

Water_Hazard

I have the voltage unlocked in MSi Afterburner. I can up it 100mV from stock, I read that with the boost makes it something around 139mV(ish). I think PrecisionX can increase the voltage as well :thumbsup:

msiafterburnerunlockedv.png

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So when can we get a score update? Sucks when the OP disappears on a thread like this :glare:

In a sticky thread, methinks more than one person should be able to own and update the OP. C'mon moderators! :P

In a sticky thread, methinks more than one person should be able to own and update the OP. C'mon moderators! :P

Ask me nicely and I'll think about it :P

I'll probably update tomorrow, but since its killing you to not see your name at the top Speedway, you can always do the update yourself and I'll copy/paste it :lol:

I remember when the score i got with my GTX570 was impressive... now its the computer equivalent of a turd nugget... biggrin.gif

Bah, the GTX 560Ti 448 and GTX 570's are still the best card in the price/performance range still at 1080P resolution.

I just ran some benches for the EVGA GTX 580 I'm selling, it doesn't overclock that well. The MSI GTX 570 I still have overclocks really well. Differences are 1-2 FPS.

post-70939-0-94881200-1333583098_thumb.png

post-70939-0-45770200-1333583138_thumb.png

Btw, my HD 7970 waterblock just got in. I'm about to take over the lead for multi-GPU scores. :P