Borderlands.

greengiant912

Just got an update to Borderlands. It was about 15 MB and includes an overworld map of Pandora (you can find it in the Steam folder). Also with it (this I had to look up) was a code to the Duke Nukem Forever First Access Club. They haven't released the download for it yet, but this is how you get in. You can find it by viewing the CD keys. Just thought I'd let you all know.

Yep, I signed up for it HERE, I can't wait to try it out for nostalgia's sake.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, I signed up for it HERE, I can't wait to try it out for nostalgia's sake.

Huh. My roommate and I signed up last night when I read this...two thumbs up to Gearbox for letting all the Steam buyers play the demo too!

Huh. My roommate and I signed up last night when I read this...two thumbs up to Gearbox for letting all the Steam buyers play the demo too!

I'm signed up as well. I wonder when the demo will be released?

I'm signed up as well. I wonder when the demo will be released?

Probably a month or so before the game is out like most demos. :P Looking forward to it though, especially to see how Gearbox has handled it.

Just got an update to Borderlands. It was about 15 MB and includes an overworld map of Pandora (you can find it in the Steam folder). Also with it (this I had to look up) was a code to the Duke Nukem Forever First Access Club. They haven't released the download for it yet, but this is how you get in. You can find it by viewing the CD keys. Just thought I'd let you all know.

eh...I dont find anything in my Steam folder....looked and see all the DLC but no Pandora map or DNF key? what folder is it in?

EDIT: oops seems its only in the GOTY editions...I got the regular with the DLC

eh...I dont find anything in my Steam folder....looked and see all the DLC but no Pandora map or DNF key? what folder is it in?

For the key, I opened up Steam, went to the Library, right clicked on Borderlands and selected View game key. As for the map, not sure, I didn't see it in any folder in my game either.