Icemat

d3bruts1d

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just placed an order with Everglide...

Black Giganta Mousepad, Black wrist pad, black bungee, and skatez.

Sweet! Now, all you need is a Boomslang mouse ;)

(Good luck buying one of those, too)

Sweet! Now, all you need is a Boomslang mouse ;)

(Good luck buying one of those, too)

Already got one... paid fifty dolla for it, straing from the razer man.

I wish they would come back and make some more mice, I've got other computers needing the boom. :P

ah okay :)

When did you buy yours?

Are you using it now?

What model do you have?

If Razor would make an optical mouse just like the boomslang, that would rock! I have heard that they might be doing that for next year. Although, it might just be a rumor..

ah okay :)

When did you buy yours?

Are you using it now?

What model do you have?

If Razor would make an optical mouse just like the boomslang, that would rock! I have heard that they might be doing that for next year. Although, it might just be a rumor..

got it about the time they announced having 1000 left in stock. Yup, I'm using it now, the sensitivity is @ 9.5 and it's a 2000.

got this in my email the other day from boomslang thought that you would be interested.

the price is us$600 for 12 in a case. or you can buy 3 in a small box . price is US$ 165.also plus shipping charge. if you still interesting  to buy  it, pls provide  the address let us to calculate the shipping charge then back to you.

I would prob be interested in buying 3 of them.. if I knew I could sell 2 of them <_>

Mine is still working great, but one day I know something will happen to it and it will die :( So, I want to be prepared by having a new boomslang ready to go :)