Nyt Ryda's Rig

Nyt

• 3 weeks later...

It's all a tease to get our own personal rigs jealous :teehee:

Well maybe he just gets expensive parts but makes them look like crap in his PC....Since he gets such expensive parts, the least I would expect is a nice looking PC from the outside.

• Like 1

So Nyt... when are you upgrading to GTX 680's? rofl.giflol2.gif

I KID I KID!! We both know the 680 is not worth upgrading too, its pretty much neck and neck when both 680 and 7970 are OC'd.

LOL, yeah I saw thise review here : http://vr-zone.com/articles/asus-gtx-680-2gb-overclocking-review-win-some-lose-some/15322-5.html

And the 7970 overclocked vs the 680 overclocked is very much the same with each one winning in different tests.

There were some guys on a South African forum that wanted some pics , so I took some pics (not of the best quality yet) so I may as well post it up :)

rig4.jpg

rig3.jpg

rig2fe.jpg

rig1a.jpg

Zip ties on your tubing? I told you to go with 3/8" tubing rather than 1/2". :lol:

Changing to 3/8 wouldn't have solved anything, the zip ties are there so that the tubing doesnt rest on the back of the 7970 pcb which could get hot. Its also because I dont want the molex going to the 4 pin connector for extra power to the PCI-E lanes to rest on the back of the pcb. But I heard that you dont really need to connect the molex for extra power unless you're running 3 or 4 cards ??

But once I get waterblocks later in the year for the 7970's, it should look much better