Fast and the Furious 6...really?

damian

How can you say that??  This one is going to have all the characters in it!!!  I am going to turn my brain off like I did with all the other ones and be completely happy.  The first one motivated me to learn about cars and build my last one, so I have to keep paying the series respect, even tho it's not really even about cars anymore.

I like racing and action movies, so I've always liked fast and the furious. If you don't like the action, but want more racing check out the super speeders series.

They announced Fast 7 will be filming last this year.

I have always enjoyed F and F, I didn't like Number 2 and Tokyo Drift but the rest have been decent.

Yah they can be enjoyable.. what im getting at is that its just kind of funny how they release so many sequels. 

@t0asty thats another thing, the first one (and a bit of tokyo drift) were entertaining for the car junkie...now we have scripts, and plots :P

• 5 weeks later...

I've seen it, and it is probably one of the worst of them. When watching movies, I take them for what they are, which means that I don't expect a marvel, such as Inception.

But F&F 6 is the most clich

• Like 1