The OCC Off Topic Thread

Onion

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to be an adventurer, then I stabbed myself in the knee.

I used to play with butterfly knives. Then I stabbed myself in the thigh. Now I play with butterfly knives.

Worked on the bimmer today! Got the old shocks and springs off, but the front control arms were such pain to take off, rusted nuts + vice grips + wrench = so much win. :lol: Loving the M-tech sway bar in the front though.

Just got in my new straight razor yesterday and managed to cut myself the first time I lightly placed it on my face. Didn't move it, just set it down and started bleeding.

Also, I need new tires and I need to pay my transfer deposit for the new college I'm going to this fall.

Just got in my new straight razor yesterday and managed to cut myself the first time I lightly placed it on my face. Didn't move it, just set it down and started bleeding.

I've shaved a couple times using my knives, and not a single nick. No idea how you managed that. :teehee: What kind is it? How much was it? I was looking at straight razors the other day, they seem much more pleasant for shaving.

Edited by l33t p1mp

Does anyone know which thread I should post my new car in? I think stonerboy has one and pimp has one. Don't know which.

http://forums.overclockersclub.com/index.php?showtopic=189459&st=50

there will do nicely :lol:

and check out the last comment...

With any luck I'll have my car back next week...so I'll post something then. Hopefully the shop won't screw anything up.

I've shaved a couple times using my knives, and not a single nick. No idea how you managed that. :teehee: What kind is it? How much was it? I was looking at straight razors the other day, they seem much more pleasant for shaving.

Maybe your knives arent sharp enough tongue.gif

Its made by a company called Clover Brand out of Germany. Here's a pic

Clover_1.JPG