(CNN) - Obama said Friday that "Trayvon Martin could have been me

wevsspot

http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/19/politics/obama-zimmerman/index.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+rss%2Fcnn_topstories+%28RSS%3A+Top+Stories%29&utm_content=Netvibes

There are lots of things we could infer from that statement, so let the fun begin  :)

I'll start us off;

35 years ago I used to smoke pot and randomly stroll through neighborhoods on dark rainy nights

As the U.S. president, Obama has absolutely NO business weighing in on the Zimmerman verdict or the Trayvon "innocence" as reported in the MSM. Trayvon Martin was a Gansta wannabe, seller and user of pot and had been suspended from school for fighting. Why does all of the MSM and black leaders not relay this info. The only reason I can come up with is that they want to keep the races divided - keep racial tensions high. What a load!!!

I saw him make that speech and as he got into it I was concerned, concerned because it felt like he was about the play the race card in this hard. However after a few minutes I was listening and it started to sound like he was going to tell everyone to let race be removed from this issue. Then however he went pull racial apologist and blew the whole thing up.

There are a lot of people saying if this had been a white child that had died there would be a difference. They are 100% right, if a white child had died in this circumstance and the person was acquitted there would not be riots and hate groups offering bounties.

Is it 2016 yet???...Oh wait another idot will be elected so what does it matter.  I didn't like Bush at all but at least he made me laugh with the stupid things he said.  This guy makes me want to vomit.  I can't listen to him speak.  I bet that makes me racist.  35 years ago I was one.  Didn't have a whole lot going on...LOL

So much ignorance in this thread, nothing but right wing crap.

Nice contribution to the thread.  What if I said that I thought Bush was a shitty president as well?  What would you label that? :rolleyes:

Nice contribution to the thread.  What if I said that I thought Bush was a shitty president as well?  What would you label that? :rolleyes:

Hey, at least I know where you get news from now.

Someone mentioned racial tensions, which still makes me wonder... Why the hell is race such a big deal in America? You always have to be careful not to offend someone, etc. In Europe, if someone is black, they're black. If they don't like it, they tell you what they like to be called, you call them that, and that's it, no violence. This is something I really don't understand...

And then on top of that you have the NAACP and all those other stupid organizations instigating and riling everybody up over nothing...

Edited by Onion

Are u trying to promote right wing riots with this statement?  Buddy Bush and Obama are the scummiest of scum.  Even though I know they are global agenda puppets they are still part of a sick system in dire need of a cure.