NVIDIA GTX 680 Reviewed

Bosco

im lookin for a pair of 680's but no luck

Yeah, they sell out really fast, the only reason I got them is probably cause they messed up my order so they promised me first dibs on the second batch :teehee:

Yeah, they sell out really fast, the only reason I got them is probably cause they messed up my order so they promised me first dibs on the second batch :teehee:

i keep checking newegg like every 5 min like some kinda tech stalker :whistling:

Haha, too bad they don't have a timeline for when the batches are coming out. Oh wait, can't you get Newegg to mail you when they're back in stock? :P

You can, but it is first come, first served. Unless you are quick enough from the time the email arrives to place an order, just have to wait for more supply.

Sweet, EVGA GTX 680's available at Best Buy now: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/EVGA+-+GeForce+GTX+680+2GB+GDDR5+PCI+Express+3.0+Graphics+Card/5066433.p?id=1218609329626&skuId=5066433&st=gtx%20680&cp=1&lp=1

Price isn't higher than list price, either.

Now I can finally spend my $250 in rewards... once it becomes available, that is.

I got my first 4870X2 from Best Buy on launch day for under list ($470)...so it can happen. :)

I liked the "can happen" :lol:

Well, I'm not as cool as Niko with 2 GTX 680s :teehee: But, I'm sure that 1 will get me through until I find a killer deal on a 2nd ;)

use1m.jpg

use2.jpg

use3.jpg

use4z.jpg