Noctua NF-F12 PWM Review

bp9801

You know Cap normally I would agree about the blue but I have come to realize it depends on the case. For example a white case with some black trim looks SWEET with blue lighting, you get the cool winter vibe. Now a black case, I mean pure black to me looks best with deep reds, not orange but the really deep maroon style red lighting, though Doug has made a solid case for a green scheme as well.

Okay sorry trolly completely off the tracks, I will agree with Panda that Noctua fans are ugly but they work great.

You know Cap normally I would agree about the blue but I have come to realize it depends on the case. For example a white case with some black trim looks SWEET with blue lighting, you get the cool winter vibe. Now a black case, I mean pure black to me looks best with deep reds, not orange but the really deep maroon style red lighting, though Doug has made a solid case for a green scheme as well.

Okay sorry trolly completely off the tracks, I will agree with Panda that Noctua fans are ugly but they work great.

Yeah, well, I was just trying to give Blue Panda a hard time. Blue fans are pretty kickass, especially if you get the rest of your color scheme in sync.

I can't bring myself to spend more than $10 on a fan let alone $25. I can't imagine how much some people spend on fans when they have multiple radiators. Yate Loon 5 packs please!